Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. I make tater tot casserole occasionally and it's one of my hubby's favorite quick dishes. The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite!
Then, in the same pan, saute onions and garlic until translucent.
In our homemade sloppy joe casserole recipe, there are a few differences from the typical sandwich—namely, you'll be losing the buns, and the kids will need to pick up a fork to dig in.
It's just as exciting, though, and it still has all that you remember (and appreciate).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Prepare of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It's of pork and beans - drained.
- Prepare of condensed tomato soup.
- It's of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- It's of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- It's of several slices American cheese (optional).
This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe will have your family begging for second and third helpings. It's always a hit with family and friends! She goes over any Friday she has off from work. This Cornbread Sloppy Joe Casserole is quick, simple, delicious, and a recipe the whole family is going to go crazy for.
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
You've never had a Sloppy Joe, quite like this before. I have been trying to find recipes that my son loves and change them up a little bit. All the components of sloppy joes are mixed with penne pasta and Colby-Jack cheese creating a comfort food casserole for cold days. Reviews for: Photos of Sloppy Joe Casserole. As a working mom, I need all the time-saving recipe I can get.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, absorb read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com