Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Uncooked Rice.
- It's 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 4 of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com