Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. The chili cooks while the tater tots partially bake …. but if you really wanted to, you could use canned chili instead and save yourself that step - although, I highly recommend making the chili yourself. It just tastes better in my humble opinion. I did not put beans in this … but if you want to, feel free to add.
Thank you for sharing your recipe!
Might try it out one night for dinner.
This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole
- It's of Hamburger.
- It's of Bacon.
- Prepare of Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips or Your Fav. Flavor Doritos.
- It's of Diced Onion.
- You need of Diced Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare of Diced Green Peppers.
- It's of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It's of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- It's of paprika.
- It's of black pepper and Salt.
- It's of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Prepare of Chili Sauce with Beans.
- Prepare of Melted Velveeta (or one Cheese Sauce Pkg from a Box of Mac and Cheese).
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of bag Tater Tots.
- It's of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of Freshly Chopped Green Onions (Optional).
- It's of Sour Cream (Optional).
Cheeseburger Tater Tot® Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown Hamburger, drain and set aside..
- Cook Bacon, cool, and crumble. Mix with crumbled Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips/Doritos. Set aside..
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Peppers, and Minced Garlic. Sauté until browned..
- In a kettle, combine Sloppy Joe Sauce and Chili Sauce with Beans. Add Sautéed ingredients from step 3..
- Add spices to Sauce to taste. Heat until bubbling..
- Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish (preferably glass) with cooking spray and cover the bottom with about 3/4 of the Tater Tots..
- Cover Tots with 3/4 of the Sauce..
- Drizzle the Cheese Pouch/Melted Velveeta over Tots and Sauce..
- Layer with 3/4 of the Shredded Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses..
- Scatter the remaining Tots on top and press them down lightly..
- Bake uncovered in Oven at 350°F for approx. 40 mins..
- Top Casserole with remaining Shredded Cheese and Bacon/Tortilla Crumbles..
- Continue Baking for 5 to 10 more mins. until Cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Top with Freshly chopped green onions and serve with Sour Cream (optional).
Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. You can add taco seasoning and some salsa and make it a taco tator tot casserole. The possibilities are endless with this simple tatortot casserole recipe. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com