Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of ground pork.
- It's of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- You need of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- It's of enchilada sauce.
- You need of hot sauce.
- You need of sour cream.
- It's of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- You need of frozen tater tots.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com