Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting
- It's of meatloaf mix:.
- It's of lean ground beef or turkey.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of quick cook oats.
- Prepare of fine diced onion.
- You need of shredded cheese of choice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of topper:.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- It's of potato frosting:.
- You need of bag idaho potatoes.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It's of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of shredded cheese of choice.
Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate...
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com