Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Omg Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of can of sweet corn.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- It's of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of Tater tots.
- You need of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- You need of cheese of choice.
- It's of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Omg Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com