Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes
- You need of red potatoes.
- It's of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It's of cayenne.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of ketchup.
- It's of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of vidalia onions (or 3 small sweet onions).
- It's of thyme.
- You need of rosemary.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It's of basil.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It's of bay leaf.
- You need of red wine.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes step by step
- Cube potatoes into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil, italian seasoning, cayenne, garlic cloves, and a pinch of salt. Cook in a large skillet on medium heat while preparing other ingredients. Cook 10 minutes before browning meat..
- Brown beef in a large skillet..
- Add ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, brown sugar, 1 onion (diced), thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and bay leaf. Stir and let cook about 5 minutes..
- Quarter the remaining onions and add to the pan with potatoes. Add more extra virgin olive oil if necessary..
- Add red wine to the beef mixture, and cook about 1 minute; combine beef with the potatoes, and add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and discard the bay leaf. Stir in cheese until slightly melted. Serve over french bread..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com