Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
- It's of Potato Topping.
- Prepare of Peeled Russet Potato.
- It's of Peeled Sweet Potato.
- Prepare of Salted Butter.
- It's of Sour Cream.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried Tarragon.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- It's of Filling.
- You need of Celery Stocks.
- Prepare of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare of Pineapple Sage Leaves.
- It's of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Crushed Red Pepper.
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice russet and sweet potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Add to a saucepan and fill with water until covered. Simmer over medium-high heat for roughly 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft enough for mashing..
- Meanwhile, for the filling, slice celery stalks lengthwise in half, then chop into 1/2-inch pieces..
- Chiffonade pineapple sage and basil leaves into thin ribbons. NOTE: If you can't find pineapple sage, use regular sage leaves and add some orange zest. It should be close..
- Add a tablespoon of butter to a medium skillet and melt over medium-low heat. Add celery, pineapple sage, basil, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a dash of black pepper. Saute on medium-low for 10 minutes, or until celery had just lost its crispness..
- Set aside cooked celery in a medium-sized bowl. To the same skillet celery was cooked in, add ground beef, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, a dash of black pepper, and the crushed red pepper. Increase heat to medium and cook 7 minutes or until cooked through..
- While the beef is cooking, strain the cooked potatoes and return to saucepan. With a mixer or by hand, mash the potatoes with the butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, tarragon, and smoked paprika..
- Transfer cooked beef to bowl with celery and mix together. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a small baking dish. Then, spread the mashed potatoes on top to cover completely..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com