Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of cornstarch.
Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash instructions
- Sautee onion and beef in a large stock pan with one tablespoon of the butter.
- Peel and chop potatoes into one inch squares..
- When beef and onion are done cooking, add potatoes to the pot..
- Add just enough water to cover potatoes -push them further down in the pan if needed so you know how much you need to add. Don't add too much water as you don't want it to be soupy..
- Chop remaining butter into small pats. Add to pot and stir.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can add more than 1/4 cup if you want a little extra flavor.
- Bring to a boil them simmer 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and most of the water has boiled out..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with a little bit of water. Stir into goulash to thicken..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com