Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Easy Stuffed Potatoes for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- It's of Mash Potato.
- It's of ground beef or pork.
- You need of water.
- You need of Sofrito already made.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of olives.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- It's of oil ( for deep frying).
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand....flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat...and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy Stuffed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com