Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- You need of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- It's of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- You need of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It's of velveeta cheese, diced.
- It's of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com