Tater Tot Enchilada.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Tater Tot Enchilada for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of of corn.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- You need of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of mexican blend cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Tater Tot Enchilada instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Tater Tot Enchilada. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com