Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare of spinach.
- Prepare of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- It's of cheese soup.
- Prepare of tater tots.
- It's of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests around this article, occupy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com