Cheesy Tater Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Cheesy Tater Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Cheesy Tater Casserole using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Casserole
- It's of onion, chopped.
- It's of bacon.
- Prepare of chives.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- It's of velveeta sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's of whole milk.
- It's of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare of your favorite season salt (i used a prime rib season salt).
- You need of tillamook mild cheddar cheese.
- It's of tater tots.
Cheesy Tater Casserole instructions
- Cut bacon into bit size pieces and brown.
- Remove bacon from pan but leave grease.
- Toss in chopped onion and brown for 4-5 minutes, then add ground beef..
- Add seasoning salt, basil & oregano to ground beef mixture.
- Brown meat and seasonings until ground beef has nice crisp edges (keep setting on burner at 5 or 6).
- Mix 2 cups milk and cheddar cheese soup in a sauce pan and set burner at 5..
- Chop Velveeta sharp cheddar cheese into small cubes and add to milk and soup mixture. When a creamy sauce has developed and all cheese is mixed in pull from burner..
- Mix the beef mixture and cheese sauce together (if beef has too much grease in it drain it first).
- Spread mixture in bottom of 5x9 nonstick pan.
- Shread Tillamook mild cheddar cheese if it wasn't bought already shread..
- Sprinkle a little shreaded cheese to top of mixture in pan.
- Add an even layer of tater tots to top of mixture in 5x9 and salt and pepper them to your liking.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Tillamook cheese on top then evenly spread bacon and chives.
- Bake at 400 until top looks golden brown.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheesy Tater Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com