Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy
- Prepare of Meatballs-----------------.
- You need of large jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- It's of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It's of large eggs.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's of Mashed potatoes------------------.
- It's of water to boil the potatoes.
- It's of peeled and diced potatoes.
- It's of salt.
- It's of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Gravy------------------.
- Prepare of large jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of flour.
- It's of kosher salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- It's of beef broth.
- You need of all the drippings of cooking the meatballs.
- It's of granulated garlic powder.
Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy step by step
- Remove the seeds and ribbing of the jalapeño pepper. Dice the pepper..
- Add the 1st egg to a bowl with the breadcrumbs..
- Mix the ground beef to the egg and breadcrumbs..
- Add the second egg with the spices and mix again well. Line a bowl with wax paper..
- Form the meatballs about the size of a US quarter. Line to wax paper with the meatballs you form..
- Add more wax paper and form the rest of the meatballs. Put foil over the top and refrigerate for 2 hours or so..
- Fry the meatballs in a skillet..
- Make the mashed potatoes by boiling the potatoes in water when fork tender drain. Add the potatoes back to the pot and add salt, milk, and butter. Whip or beat the eggs till creamy..
- Move the meatballs to a plate and set aside..
- Dice the jalapeño pepper after you remove the seeds and ribbing..
- Add jalapeño and butter to the drippings and sauté till tender..
- When tender add the flour and seasonings. Add oil if necessary but cook till flour is like a paste..
- Add the beef stock..
- Stirring constantly till desired thickness. If too thick add a bit of water. To thin keep cooking till it's thickened..
- Add the meatballs to the gravy and gently stir in..
- Serve the meatballs and gravy over the mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, charm entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com