Ground Beef Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 cans (15 oz) of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 (3 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9x13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com