Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. Add ground beef, cook and stir until the beef loses its pink colour. View top rated Creamy beef potato bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy Mashed Potato Bake, Creamy Garlic Potato Bake, Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes, etc.
Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker.
Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
One of my husband's favorite childhood memories was eating his Grandma Barney's Tater Tot Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Creamy Beef and Potato Bake for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Creamy Beef and Potato Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Potato Bake
- Prepare of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- It's of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It's of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- It's of milk, divided.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of grated cheddar cheese.
It's just as much Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder. Corned beef is something I've never gotten before at my deli counter, until I started making all these leftover corned beef recipes - and absolutely loving them. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes.
Creamy Beef and Potato Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes is incredibly easy and delicious. Made simply with potatoes, heavy whipping cream, garlic, and spices. This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes proves, once again, that sometimes it is incredibly easy to put delicious food on the table.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com