Tater tot tacos pizza. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. This pizza is loaded with tater tots, bacon, and plenty of cheese. And when this loaded pizza came out a few minutes later, it was bubbling and filling my kitchen with an aroma that I can only describe as.
This easy tater tot pizza with eggs and peppers is the ultimate way to eat pizza for breakfast.
The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a slice like a regular piece of pizza.
But seriously, try the tater tot pizza.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Tater tot tacos pizza for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Tater tot tacos pizza using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- Prepare of bag tater tot crowns.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It's of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- Prepare of minced onion.
- You need of shredded cheese divided.
- Prepare of taco sauce.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Diced tomato.
- You need of shredded cheese.
It's so much fun to make! Check out the video and images below Barstool Pizza Review - Round Pie Pizza Company. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft).
Tater tot tacos pizza step by step
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix. Tater Tot Pizza recipe: This comforting casserole has three layers of goodness. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread pizza mixture evenly on the bottom. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza!
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Tater tot tacos pizza. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com