Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Onion powder.
- It's of cheddar cheese soup.
- It's of Manwich.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, entertain read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com