Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef and Potato Curry for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- It's 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- It's 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry step by step
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef and Potato Curry. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com