Ground Beef and Potatoes.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef and Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- Prepare 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef and Potatoes. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com