Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of minced garlic.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of sliced button or baby Bella mushrooms.
- It's of American cheese.
- Prepare of onions.
- It's of butter.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of hamburger buns.
- Prepare of tin foil or wax paper.
Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers instructions
- Saute mushrooms with half stick of butter in pan until browned, set aside.
- Slice onions in half, and thinly slice each half into half moons (this may seem like alot but they cook down).
- Cook onion with 2 tablespoon of butter on med heat until caramelized roughly 15 min, stirring frequently (set aside).
- In a bowl, mix beef, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, form meat into 8 balls and set aside,(using measuring cup ensures equal sized burgers).
- Place 1 "meatball" on tin foil or wax paper place other piece of foil/wax paper on top and using a small plate or pan press burger into thin patty.
- Continue this with all 8 balls.
- Take cheese slice and fold it in half and then half again.
- Place cheese in middle of one patty, and then cover with another patty, like a sandwich.
- Pick up sandwiched Patties and pinch around edges to seal tightly, to ensure no cheese oozes out during cooking.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Cook Patties 6-7 mins per side flipping only once.
- While burgers are grilling, butter buns and lightly toast.
- Let burgers rest for 5 to 10 mins after cooking !!!.
- * Kraft singles work best for cheese it makes the gooey and juiciest burgers :-).
- Place burgers on buns, top with onions, mushrooms, and sour cream.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Juicy Lucy Stroganoff Burgers. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com