Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Meatball Stroganoff for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Meatball Stroganoff using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Stroganoff
- Prepare of FOR MEATBALLS.
- You need of ground meatloaf mix, which is a, mix of ground beef, pork and veal.
- Prepare of fine minced onion.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of grated mixed cheese, I used parmesan, romano and asiago.
- You need of fresh bread crumbs.
- It's of heavy cream.
- You need of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It's of beaten egg.
- Prepare of dryed thyme.
- It's of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It's of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It's of FOR SAUCE.
- It's of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It's of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of brandy, optinal but adds alot of flavor.
- It's of black pepper.
- It's of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- It's of sour cream.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of soft butter mixed with 2 tablespoons flour to blend well..
- It's of bow tie pasta, or your favorite pasta cooked and drained.
Meatball Stroganoff step by step
- MAKE MEATBALLS.
- In a small bowl mix fresh bread crumbs and heavy cream to a soft paste, set aside.
- Combine remaining meatball ingredients add soaked bread and any liquid if remaining. mix well, mixture will be quite soft. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to a day in advance. This makes for easier meatball forming..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Form meat mixture into 11/2 inche balls, place on baking sheet, without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In very large skillet or dutch oven film bottom with olive oil, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, cover and cook on medium until, ushrooms give off their liquid, uncover and cook a few minutes until light golden. Add brandy off heat, return to heat and carefully reduce until almost all gone. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot sauce, bring to a boil, add cooked meatballs, cover lower heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, add sour cream, mix well, add parsley, simmer on low 5 minutes. At this point if you want the sauce thicker add pea size bits of butter/flour mixture adding only enough to get to desired thickness..
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Great with a green salad..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Meatball Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests around this article, charm gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com