Ground Beef with Mushrooms.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef with Mushrooms for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef with Mushrooms
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of scallion chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of mushroom sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Ground Beef with Mushrooms step by step
- In a hot frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic and butter over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked..
- Add the chopped scallions and mushrooms. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is hot..
- Serve while it's warm..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef with Mushrooms. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com