Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni
- It's of Skillet.
- You need of Ground Beef.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Baby Bella Mushrooms (8oz).
- You need of Worcestershire.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- You need of Sauce Pan.
- It's of Shells and White Cheddar Pasta Roni.
- You need of 2nd Sauce Pan.
- You need of Brown Gravy mix.
- It's of cold water.
- You need of End.
- It's of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni instructions
- In skillet on med heat; melt butter and olive oil. Cook diced onion for 3 minutes then add garlic. Add ground beef. Once beef is mostly cooked, add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender then turn heat to low..
- In sauce pan; make bored pasta according to directions..
- In 2nd sauce pan; whisk together 3/4 cup cold water and packet of brown gravy mix..
- Add both sauce pans to skillet..
- Stir in cream cheese and parmesan until creamy and melted completed..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni. If you have questions or requests on this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com