Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff.
Actually this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of onion, diced.
- You need of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- It's of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's of beef broth.
- Prepare of penne, uncooked.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It's of black pepper.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare of frozen peas, room temperature.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat..
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Manually release the pressure and remove the lid. Add the peas and stir. Fold in cream cheese until melted.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com