Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- It's 250 grams of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- You need 150 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com