Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- Prepare 3 of # ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat instructions
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com