Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff. While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff recipes, including Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff and One-Pot Beef Stroganoff. This delicious beef stroganoff recipe is made with lean beef, beef stock, sour cream, onion, and spices. Complete the meal with a veggie or salad.
This ground-beef version of beef stroganoff calls for onions, tomato paste, mushrooms, and garlic.
Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream).
Looking for a great, classic weeknight dinner option that the whole family will love?
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic poweder.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 8-10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter, divided.
- It's 2 teaspoons of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 10.5 oz of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Cooked egg noodles (whole wheat are best).
Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Usually, dishes this hearty take hours of simmering or braising, but not ours. Many stroganoff recipes call for tougher cuts of meats to be braised and simmered. But we're opting for a quicker cooking time here and use sirloin instead.
Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Cook ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder in a skillet until no longer pink, drain set aside.
- In same skillet melt butter and saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic until mushrooms are browned and onions are translucent. Add garlic last so it won't burn..
- Sprinkle on flour a stir to cook flour for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze skillet with beef broth, add mushrooms soup, stir until combined..
- Add cooked beef back to skillet, stir in nutmeg, bring to a light boil and then simmer for 15 minutes while noodles cook..
- Check for last minute seasoning needs and stir in sour cream just before serving..
- Serve over whole wheat egg noodles.
Learn how to cook Classic Beef Stroganoff, with tender strips of beef and mushrooms, in an incredible creamy sauce. You might notice I didn't add mushrooms which you would typically see in Stroganoff. Cooking both the beef and the sauce in the Crock Pot will result in tender meat and an optimal fusing of flavors. Broccoli Classic Steak Diane Country Beef Vegetable Soup Creamed Chipped Beef and Vegetables Easy Beef Rouladen Flank Steak Roll Ups Garlic Beef Steak Green Pepper Steak Ground Beef Stroganoff Homemade Steak Sauce Irish Beef Tenderloin Italian Meatballs Mac and Cheese Beef. Beef and mushrooms are always a great match, and this recipe for classic Beef Stroganoff shows off exactly why.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make laugh gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com