Homemade Beef Stroganoff.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Homemade Beef Stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Homemade Beef Stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef Stroganoff
- You need of Hamburger Meat.
- It's of whole diced Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning & Hamburger Seasoning.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It's of small 8oz. container of Sour Cream.
- It's of Egg Noodles.
- It's of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh shredded or grated Parmesan Cheese.
Homemade Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Put cold water in pot, add Salt, Vegetable Oil & start to boil.
- While water is heating up, Get a nice big pan or skillet and Brown Hamburger Meat, once brown, keep temp on low, add 1tbl of Minced garlic & yellow diced onion and mix together.
- Drain Grease.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Hamburger Seasoning & stir all in together..
- Drain 1 can of Mushrooms & add.
- Add can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, mix & cook down on low temp.
- While food is cooking down, Add Egg Noodles to boiling water, follow directions for noodles on bag or box or boil until noodles are done (make sure to not over cook as these noodles cook fast), drain, rinse & shock with cold water.
- Once cooked down, add full 8oz. container of Sour Cream, mix & let simmer.
- Serve over noodles, add salt, pepper, parmasagn cheese, mix and enjoy.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Homemade Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com