Stroganoff Floyd Style.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Stroganoff Floyd Style for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Stroganoff Floyd Style using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stroganoff Floyd Style
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare of green/red bel.
- You need of onion sliced.
- You need of pepper (or both) sliced ..
- It's of of Knorr Pasta Sides Stroganoff 1 lb thinly sliced roast beef or leftover sliced steak or what i used ground beef and summer sausage 4 oz provolone or america cheese.
Stroganoff Floyd Style step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12 inch skillet and cook peppers and onions 6 mins until browned. Remove and set aside..
- Prepare Knorr Pasta Sides Stroganoff in same skillet , cooking covered according to package directions Top with beef arrange cheese on top and arrange vegetables around edge of skillet cover and cook at low 2 mins until cheese is melted. Serve in skillet.
- ON STOVE TOP DIRECTION This what I done ... I use a Iron Skillet and cook my ground beef until done , drained , and my bell peppers and opinions with the ground beef and cook for another 3 mins covered. then I added 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of milk. and 1 Tbsp of margarine (optional) to a boil.
- Stir in contents of package and return to a boil Reduce heat and continue boiling gently for 8 mins or until pasta is tender , stirring occasionally..
- Let stand at least 2 mins , Stir and Serve ....
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Stroganoff Floyd Style. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, interest contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com