Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Meatball Stroganoff for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Meatball Stroganoff using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Stroganoff
- Prepare of FOR MEATBALLS.
- You need of ground meatloaf mix, which is a, mix of ground beef, pork and veal.
- You need of fine minced onion.
- It's of minced garlic.
- It's of grated mixed cheese, I used parmesan, romano and asiago.
- Prepare of fresh bread crumbs.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It's of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It's of beaten egg.
- You need of dryed thyme.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It's of salt.
- It's of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It's of FOR SAUCE.
- Prepare of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of brandy, optinal but adds alot of flavor.
- You need of black pepper.
- It's of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of soft butter mixed with 2 tablespoons flour to blend well..
- You need of bow tie pasta, or your favorite pasta cooked and drained.
Meatball Stroganoff instructions
- MAKE MEATBALLS.
- In a small bowl mix fresh bread crumbs and heavy cream to a soft paste, set aside.
- Combine remaining meatball ingredients add soaked bread and any liquid if remaining. mix well, mixture will be quite soft. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to a day in advance. This makes for easier meatball forming..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Form meat mixture into 11/2 inche balls, place on baking sheet, without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In very large skillet or dutch oven film bottom with olive oil, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, cover and cook on medium until, ushrooms give off their liquid, uncover and cook a few minutes until light golden. Add brandy off heat, return to heat and carefully reduce until almost all gone. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot sauce, bring to a boil, add cooked meatballs, cover lower heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, add sour cream, mix well, add parsley, simmer on low 5 minutes. At this point if you want the sauce thicker add pea size bits of butter/flour mixture adding only enough to get to desired thickness..
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Great with a green salad..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Meatball Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com