Nickie's simple beef stroganoff. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup! An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles.
Stroganoff actually originated in Russia (something I did not know!) and refers to a meal that is made by cooking beef thin strips of beef in a flavorful, sour cream based sauce.
A simple Beef Stroganoff recipe for beginners.
Move the rest of the stroganoff to a serving dish.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Nickie's simple beef stroganoff for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Nickie's simple beef stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nickie's simple beef stroganoff
- You need of 1 lb. of ground chuck.
- You need of knorr's pasta sides - stroganoff.
- It's of heaping spoonfuls of sour cream.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of cups of beef broth.
- It's of cups of water.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's of about 1/2 bag of egg noodles.
- It's of margarine.
Chris and I filmed the video for this one early one morning (we often start filming There are many versions of stroganoff, some using brandy, mustard, stock or crème fraiche. My recipe is a little simpler, with a. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). Stir in the beef and any resting juices.
Nickie's simple beef stroganoff step by step
- Chop your onion and add it in with your ground chuck, and brown your meat with onions. After it's done, drain the grease and set aside..
- In a large saucepan, follow the directions on the 2 packs of knorr's pasta sides, except substitute 1 1/2 cups of beef broth instead of water. Also add your extra noodles..
- Add the heaping spoonfuls of sour cream after it starts to boil..
- In a cup, put your eggs and beat well with a fork, and then add warm water to fill the cup on up. Add your salt and pepper to your eggs and set aside for last..
- Add the cream of mushroom soup in your saucepan..
- Cover your saucepan with a lid and let the stroganoff simmer at least long enough to get your noodle done..
- Add in your meat, cover, simmer for a few more minutes..
- Take the egg mix and pour over the stroganoff and use your fork to quickly mix it in so the eggs don't scramble..
- Remove from heat and it will thicken as it cools, and then enjoy..
Transfer to ovenproof dishes, cover with aluminium foil and cook in the oven for about one and a half hours or until the meat it tender and the sauce is thick. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Add in a side salad and some crusty bread for dipping! Today I am cooking Beef Stroganoff, using a very simply, but very deliciou recipe. This Beef Stroganoff is made of beef neck / shoulder. Всем привет!
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Nickie's simple beef stroganoff. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com