Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- It's of onion, diced.
- Prepare of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of penne, uncooked.
- It's of thyme.
- It's of black pepper.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare of frozen peas, room temperature.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat..
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Manually release the pressure and remove the lid. Add the peas and stir. Fold in cream cheese until melted.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, engross approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com